Forms for admission is distuributed in the first week of January from the school office.
- Students joining the school for the first time must produce a satisfactory evidence of the date of birth such as an extract from the municipal or village panchayat or hospital records or a Baptismal Certificate. Three plus is the age for admission to LKG A corrresponsing scale of age is fixed for subsequent classes.
- When a student is admitted on a transfer certificate he / she shall not be placed in any class higher than that for which the certificate shows him / her to be qualified, nor will he / she be promoted before the end of a school year.
- A student who does not complete the school calendar year is not eligible for promotion; hence admission will be made accordingly.
- No student will be admitted without a transfer certificate from the school last attend to the class pending formal admission.
For Details contact school office.
- LKG — Interaction with parents / student in the school.
- UKG and above — written examination.
Meritorious students who have appeared in the board examination are awarded in the School´s Annual Function ever year and given a fee concession.